Our client is looking for an IT help desk for a current project they have going on in their Sacramento location. This will be a 8 week assignment, which is a great opportunity for growth and experience. The ideal candidate will be responisble to provide exceptional first touch computing and communication support to the client's employees.
Ready for the challenge? Apply!
location: Mcclellan, California
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provide first point of contact for all phone and email requests related to computing and communications systems
- Answer phone calls, help employees to resolve application, phone, printer, or computer problems
- Maintain record of all helpdesk tickets, including telephone calls, sessions, e-mail, etc. and resolution of each issue
- Elevate complex issues/problems to appropriate resources, including third-party vendors, track progress, and ensure timely resolution of end user issues
- Provide high level of continuous communication to IT customers on reported issues
- Configure and install new or replacement Windows based PCs, laptops and network printers
- Provide exceptional support to mobile users
- Enterprise software user administration as permitted by IT management
- Contact hardware vendors for warranty replacement/repair
- Maintain inventory supplies (toners, peripherals, etc...)
- Maintain and update an internal knowledgebase of resolutions to reported problems
- Troubleshoot and correct problems either through onsite visits or remote access
- Provide technical solutions to help improve workflow
- Participate in Villara training programs as assigned by IT management
- Work in a productive and safe manner without sacrificing quality
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.