Client job description
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Partner with the business to develop use cases and select test scripts as regression test scripts to represent business process
- Perform complex test data conditioning, regression testing and testing validation.
- Log, track, and verify resolution of LOB software and specification defects.
- Supporting activities associated with the ATOM BLADE (Business Lead Discovery Environment) delivery, including support for intake, prioritization, and governance.
- Agile and Jira experience
- Knowledge and understanding of test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience drafting use cases and test scripts
- Financial services industry experience
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks to meet deadline
Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions. Such consultation includes discussion of alternatives and implications. Presents to senior leaders on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements. Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business. Provides work direction to lower level staff. Leads diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for a single business group within a Line of Business. Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management, MBO development, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight (example: establishing business expenses oversight for business) and/or team member processing (example: planning focal review). Required Qualifications: 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $32.67 - 37.67 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.