Our client is looking to hire a Java Developer for their growing team. In this role you will building, redesigning, testing and implementing new and existing software applications. Supporting enterprise level applications for a Fortune 50 company. Ideal candidate for this role will have extensive knowledge of Java and Agile methodologies and a will have worked in the
Global Freight domain industry. Requirments:
- Global Freight forwarder domain background with knowledge of Ocean or Air? Or Custom Broker domain is a must
- Knowledge of technologies used in building scalable, distributed systems in virtualized cloud environments
- Ability to design for fault tolerance and high availability.
- Have proficient knowledge and experience with Kafka Queues, Cassandra, Solr, Elastic Search, SQL
- Demonstrated knowledge of the following programming Languages: Java, Python, Bash, Spark (SQL, Streaming), Hadoop Map-Reduce experience. Build Manager (Maven), Distributed Version Control (GIT), Continuous Integration (Jenkins) experience
- Solid devops skills in troubleshooting live applications, assessing performance bottlenecks of applications running on Linux
- Develop high performance and scalable solutions that extract, transform, and load big data
location: Remote - USA, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 82 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high-level design.
- Leads the work of other small group of 3 to 4 engineers for assigned Engineering projects - Leads and participates in end to end service implementations, data feeds ingestion, and orchestration.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues .
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- JAVA DEVELOPER
- Agile Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.