Sr. C# .NET Core Developer
We are currently seeking a Sr. C# .NET Core Developer for the Houston, TX area. Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of working in all aspects of the SDLC across the full software stack.
- 5+ years of experience developing with C# .NET Core required; .NET Framework is desirable.
- 5 + years' experience with Microsoft Azure (not AWS)
- 3-5 years of strong experience with Angular 9 (or older)
- Database experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Kubernestes Azure is a plus
- Proven experience optimizing software performance, an obsession for clean code, and improving the efficiency of business processes.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- You will be a hands-on and provide architecture and development and will also be responsible for the entire system development lifecycle working within a complex framework.
- You must have proven ability to manage workloads efficiently and execute against strategic directives, while simultaneously managing the day-to-day support requirements of the organization.
- strong understanding of the SDLC, and ability to maintain an end-to-end standard for delivering, maintaining, and decommissioning applications.
- This position is an active software architect who can quickly evaluate and assimilate new languages, technologies, and best practices into an ever-changing landscape;
- Ability to diagnose complex faults, resolve issues to root cause, and assess third party components and API's for long- term viability.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- .NET (10 years of experience is required)
- SQL Server (10 years of experience is required)
- Azure (3 years of experience is required)
- Angular JS (3 years of experience is required)
- Kubernetes (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.