Randstad Technologies is looking for a Master Data Management Developer or MDM Developer.
The Master Data Management Developer III provides development and administration on MDM tasks related to Enterprise Data initiatives. As a member of the Enterprise Data organization, the MDM Developer III will be responsible for the design, development, deployment and support of MDM solutions, including Data Governance and Quality.
· Experience with configuration of core Informatica MDM Hub components and e360 required.
· Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica IDQ experience required
· Experience working with Provisioning tool, Business Entities, Transformations, Workflow and Elastic search configurations required.
· Experience in configuring Entity base objects, Entity Types, Relationship base objects, Relationship Types required.
· Experience must include defining standardization rules, match & merge rules, configuring thresholds, configuring events, and integration of data to & from MDM.
· Knowledge of SOAP and REST API is required.
· Good knowledge of RDBMS and able to do MDM Data modeling.
· Knowledge of Active VOS workflow concept in Informatica MDM is preferred.
· Knowledge or experience in MDM Administration is preferred.
· Knowledge and experience with Agile and MDM Solution Development, Data modelling, Data Integration, and Data validation required.
· 4+ years of experience in building robust data integration pipelines preferred.
· Experience in engaging stakeholders to drive MDM design decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Statistics or closely related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent) required.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience with Informatica MDM 10.1.0 or higher required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Informatica Data Quality software toolset, including development, installation, configuration, maintenance, enhancement, and support required.
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provides expertise in designing and implementing MDM solutions.
- Works closely with MDM Admin and team, business analysts, and development staff to understand the data & business processes and works on development activities related to MDM.
- Leads and completes both high-level and detailed design of the MDM services.
- Produces and develops detailed MDM design specifications, develops custom mapping functions and customization to the data tier of MDM Hub.
- Identifies and analyzes business requirements, functional design and translates requirements to technical specifications.
- Develops MDM service interfaces to integrated applications
- Provides strategic guidance on MDM best practices.
- Analyzes, defines and implements data quality rules.
- Define business process workflows using MDM tools to enforce data governance.
- Collaborates with technical teams and business users for Development, Quality Assurance, Operations support tasks related to MDM.
- Conducts MDM unit tests, code reviews & deployments.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- REST API
- Agile Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.