Randstad Technologies is looking for an Informatica Administrator / MDM Administrator.
The Informatica Administrator at RSG manages all Informatica MDM environments, configurations, user access, MDM HUB, ActiveVos BPM suite, Hierarchy Manager, installs new software and patches and applies necessary configuration changes. This role is responsible for reliability and performance of the Informatica software.
· Hands on experience with PowerCenter v9/10x software administration.
· Experience and knowledge on AWS Cloud essential and infrastructure concepts.
· Experience with administration of Informatica IDE/IDQ toolset.
· Prior experience as a MDM Developer preferred - not required
· Experience with installation Informatica MDM software in an AWS and Linux environment.
· Familiarity with Informatica Best Practices.
· Working knowledge of the Informatica software security model and adaptability.
· Working knowledge of AD authentication models and LDAP integration to Informatica MDM v10.x and PowerCenter v10.x.
· Firm understanding of ETL basic concepts of data flow, data enrichment, data consolidation, change data capture and transformation.
· Proficiency in SQL programming, query writing, query performance tuning, and database technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Statistics or closely related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent). (Required)
- Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience with PowerCenter v9.x/v10x software administration and/or Informatica MDM versions V9.x and/or v10.x
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Informatica Data Quality software toolset, including development, installation, configuration, maintenance, enhancement, and support. (Required)
- Minimum 1 year Experience with working with Informatica MDM on Redhat Jboss, clustering application clustering. (Required)
location: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Installs and configures Informatica PowerCenter software suite.
- Installs and configures the Informatica MDM, and ActiveVos BPM suite.
- Installs and configures the Redhat Jboss EAP application server for MDM.
- Coordinates, plans and executes activities related to platform maintenance, disaster recovery and software release management.
- Configures Informatica components and assists infrastructure team on installation, upgrades and hotfix patches.
- Performs capacity and stability monitoring.
- Assists with application health and server metrics collection and reporting.
- Assists with integration of MDM real-time call with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Web services.
- Assists with integrations of MDM with PowerCenter and Oracle databases.
- Configures MDM High Availability multi-nodes architecture, failover and recovery functionality.
- Configures user authentication with LDAP integration of MDM application using Active Directory.
- Configures Application load balancing (URLs).
- Conducts performance tuning on MDM application servers and configurations for optimal performance.
- Raises tickets with Informatica vendor for software product or functionality issues.
- Assists with MDM code migrations and cutovers during releases and go-lives.
- Contributes to definition, review, documentation and communication of standards and best practices.
- On a daily basis, creates user accounts, ETL integrations/implementations/migrations, schedules and monitors jobs, performs root cause analysis for job failures and missed data loads, and provides server and database administrators with support for performance tuning.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.