- Administers the operation of business systems that may be mainframe-, mini-, or client/server-based.
- Troubleshoots computer-related problems and, as necessary, contacts appropriate service representatives to resolve systems problems.
- Installs hardware and software, as needed.
- Performs backups, database administration, and file recovery..
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 37 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Provides assistance to users in accessing and using business systems.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Netapp Storage Exp
- Systems Administrator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.