Our dynamic enterprise biopharma company has a consulting opportunity for an experienced Contracts and Pricing Senior Analyst.
Hybrid position, work from home and in the office for an Senior Contract and Pricing consultant to be the support analyst with the reimbursement and Government Price Reporting team. Candidate will have have responsibility for payer contract development and management. This role will report to the Director of Contract Operations and Pricing and will be integral in developing reimbursement strategies and tactics which support key business objective across the organization.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $49 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Engage and align with key internal company stakeholder and external vendors.
- Partner with National Accounts team, Marketing and Medical to develop strategies for channel mix optimization, contract deployment and pricing initiatives.
- Ongoing Reimbursement and Government Price Reporting (Medicare Part D Coverage Gap, Medicaid Rebate, FSS, PHS, VA Pricing program) vendor oversight.
- Safeguard the timeliness of payment processing and GP reporting functions.
- Facilitate the inclusion of new contracts and strategies within given systems.
- Identify gaps and develop new opportunities to streamline interactive processes between vendor and company.
- Support the reconciliation of all government price calculations, rebates, chargebacks, and pricing submissions to all government entities, including Medicare Part D, Medicaid rebate processing, Statutory State Price Reporting, Contractual State Pharmaceutical Assistance and Supplemental Programs / Reporting, PHS 340B, VA/DoD.
- Partner with third party GP vendor to support Finance department in maintaining a Gross to Net Forecasting model.
- Provide strategic and tactical recommendations to internal partners through the development and evaluation of pricing paradigms, contracting opportunities, and programs. Autonomously author complex contract documents, including the development and draft of notices, amendments, agreements, and value/risk-based contracts grounded on approved pricing, market baskets, and product positioning requirements. Independently works with customers leadership levels and internal functional areas to reach agreement on business and legal aspects of a contract.
- Be the subject matter expert in the integration and management of managed care contracts, including formulary checking, assignment of class of trade and dispute resolution with payers (if required).
- Provide proactive and reactive analytics and insights to the business that helps improve forecasting, contracting decisions, pricing decisions, timing, and general business planning.
- Support the evolution and identification of needed distribution model and network partner changes based on existing and future product / patient, market, and/or regulatory and legislative needs.
- Assists as needed in contract modeling, contract modeling solution management and pricing support for National Sales teams.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.