We are seeking an RPA Operations Analyst to help build and support our client-facing RPA solutions. This position will give you an excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly motivated product management, engineering, and usability design and research professionals in a growing organization that is invested in creating exceptional product experiences and client value.
location: Remote, Remote
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Operations team is responsible for building and maintaining custom robotic processes for clients to support RPA based solutions like coverage discovery and claim status that will delight and inspire our customers and their constituents. As a member of this team, you will be expected to build and take ownership of your processes and the client results that you help create:
- Understand the product: Build understanding of our customers' needs and have a thorough understanding of the technology framework and processes that are in place.
- Onboard new clients: Work closely with new clients to configure the solution using both a user interface and SQL updates.
- Create new RPA processes: Build RPA processes using proprietary tools and scripting to create valuable results for clients.
- Manage and Maintain processes: Ensure smooth processing of RPA processes, including validating data and troubleshooting problems and unexpected results. Make updates to existing processes as needed based on changing applications and client needs.
- Communicate with clients: Work with clients to obtain data and other information as needed. Manage expectations and return desired results to clients.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.