Randstad Technologies is looking for a AWS Cloud Admin for a direct hire position in Jacksonville, FL. The ideal candidate will be experienced in Windows/Linux Administration and networking systems. The most important skill will be someone who has AWS experience. This role is with one of our top clients who offers world class benefits and a great culture.
location: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for Day-to-Day Administration, Management, Monitoring, and System Lifecycle Management of AWS Full Stack of Infrastructure Solutions
- Design, implement, test and troubleshoot Windows and Linux based server infrastructures and application systems
- Monitors, diagnoses, and resolves complex problems and performs analysis in relation to cloud operations in the cloud environment. Monitor the environment for optimal performance, any issues, and optimizing cost and resources.
- Work with other teams in the organization to provide expertise on AWS when needed
- Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems
- Performs cloud systems backup and recovery
- Perform maintenance of cloud network and application security
- Effectively creates and maintains relevant cloud systems documentation and user guides
- 24x7 On-Call support rotation
- Special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.