job summary: Amazing opportunity to work with an industry leader in healthcare!
Our client is looking for a User Experience (UX) Research Analyst to apply data wrangling skills across data domains, discover and share data-driven insights and visuals, construct and interpret quantitative analyses, and build statistical studies, all in order to measure and quantify what we learn, invent and build. We seek teammates who are curious, energized by solving problems, and passionate about improving the end to end experience.
location: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- strong passion for user experience!
- Apply data-wrangling skills across data domains
- Discover and share data-driven insights and visuals
- Collaborate to design experiments
- Construct and interpret quantitative analyses
- Build statistical studies
- Research and analyze the data to distill customer trends and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and achieve business goals
- Work closely with qualitative researchers, data teams in other parts of the organization, business and product teams, and the extended experience design team to track quantitative markers of the user experience
- Experience level: Manager
- Education: Bachelors
- User Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.