Are you interested in serving the needs of millions of customers by building the best-in-class digital experience that helps them in financial planning, investing, and retirement solutions? Our chapter comprises teams that work on a wide range of applications and platforms Mobile and Investor Centers. We're looking for product-aware engineers who are passionate, inquisitive, and responsible individuals to help us on our mission to deliver the best omni-channel experience to our customers.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Using business knowledge to translate the vision for divisional initiatives into business solutions by developing complex or multiple software applications and conducting studies of alternatives.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation for multiple applications or subsystems.
- Participate in iteration planning to maintain velocity and deliver quality each sprint.
- Analyzing business requirements and system development specifications.
- Participating in problem solving, troubleshooting, performance turning, production support, and maintenance of existing applications.
- Playing a key role in resolving technical roadblocks involving multiple technologies.
- Ensuring code reviews, unit testing, and integration testing are completed efficiently and optimally.
- Helping to coordinate the delivery of technical components across internal/external technical teams.
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring to more junior team members.
- Chipping in to process-improvement initiatives in an effort to maximize velocity for the product team.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 9 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- angular vs 9-12 (3 years of experience is required)
- Team Lead (1 year of experience is required)
- Express JS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.