We are currently sourcing for a data scientist to work in Boston, MA.
We are looking for engineers with strong backgrounds in computer science/engineering to build and support complex, scalable AI frameworks, models, tools and APIs for a variety of Artificial Intelligence initiatives across the firm. Experience:
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science or other related quantitative fields
- Prefer prior experience in sales and customer relationship management analytics, especially in the business-to-business domain
- Publications in academic journals or industry/trade publications
- Familiar with agile project management and agile software development methodologies
- Recent applied statistics knowledge; especially design of randomized experiments, A/B tests, multi-arm bandits, power and sample size calculations, modern adaptive designs, and multi-stage sampling strategies
- Large variety of machine learning models and neural network frameworks (e.g., convolutional networks, transformer models), and especially explainable glass-box models or explainability methods (e.g., LIME, SHAP).
- Natural language processing (e.g., topic modeling, transformer models, entity extraction, summarization, chatbots, etc.)
- Proficient in Python, SQL and R. Ideally able to architect and implement objected oriented programming paradigms and familiar with GIT/Mercurial source control
- strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills including scientific and business data visualization and storytelling with data
- Cloud computing (e.g., AWS, Azure); able to utilize cloud resources, build cloud-based solutions, and/or deploy existing solutions to cloud environments
- Complex feature engineering; able to make complex data transformations and apply business domain knowledge to source, design and implement effective features
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $120 - 130 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The individual will engage in high profile data science and artificial intelligence projects working closely with multiple business units to define and implement next generation AI-based production solutions.
Candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced, unpredictable and sometimes ambiguous environment working with current and emerging AI technologies.
- Experience level:
- Education: Masters
- data science
- data scientist
- big data
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.