Our client is connecting the world and transforming the satellite landscape by reaching beyond the traditional satellite industry. They are defining new products that will open new, profitable markets. To help them reach this goal, you should be a bold thinker who will perform a key role in shaping Intelsat innovation for years to come.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for our client's multinational data cleanup and remediation activities along with tasks needed to reach a steady state. This role is essential to the successful launch of the prior and post Release 3 of physical, logical, and Service inventory. This project will result in a significant reduction in cost due to errors, duplicated tasks, validation efforts and productivity loss by inefficient or inaccurate data. Qualificiations
- 3+ years of experience performing data validation
- 3+ years of data manipulation and uploading data
- Experience scripting in sources of references (TDAF, ARM, SFDC, Oracle, etc) and ServiceNOW.
- Experience with ServiceNOW is a big plus
location: Ellenwood, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- To provide source data clean up and make instances suitable for operation in ServiceNow. Update, deletion, replacement of invalid instances with properly formatted ones of all types of entities in physical and logical inventory (50-70%).
- To support the efforts for data gathering, modelling, modification and/or creation and deletion of business rules in ServiceNow for the upkeeping of all types of entities in physical inventory (10-15%).
- To support the business unit by analyzing data and mitigating data that's relevant, then validating data and uploading to ServiceNow.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Data validation (3 years of experience is required)
- Data Analysis (3 years of experience is required)
- ServiceNow (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.