You have been at startups before and are comfortable with ambiguity and change. You can make pragmatic decisions about when to accrue additional tech debt and when to pay it off, and are able to effectively communicate the rationale so that our products grow and scale effectively. You can make technology choices and lead small teams of developers to effectively deliver initiatives. You are empathetic, engaged, and excited.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $155,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Owning features you deliver from ideation through post-production maintenance
- Delivering of high quality and scalable software that is unit tested, integration tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Collaborating with product management and engineering management to scope initiatives.
- Being an active member of the hiring team.
- Demonstrating clear vision and an ability to make pragmatic design and delivery choices.
- Mentoring, pairing with, and up-leveling other engineers within the organization.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- react native
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.