Our client based near Indianapolis IN is hiring a National Business Development Manager to take on the development of their Life Sciences vertical. This opportunity is 100% remote.
Previous experience in Life Sciences, proven track record with seeking out and closing revenue generating opportunities, minimum of five years of experience.
*Healthcare SaaS experience is strongly preferred, Salesforce/similar CRM proficiency is a plus
Interviews will be held immediately.
location: CARMEL, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Find business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching, and analyzing sales approaches
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects in Healthcare Systems, Bio-Tech, and payors
- Provide management with oral and written reports as requested on customer requirements, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Takes a hands-on approach to managing designated responsibilities to meet corporate goals and objectives
- Responsible for determining when to recruit other internal departments/resources in managing the opportunity
- Ensures all information concerning the designated customer(s) is shared with and distributed to all appropriate internal resources, as well as kept up to date in SalesForce.com
- Attends trade shows, customer user meetings, and customer site visits as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Business Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.