Randstad Technologies is the largest workforce solutions company in the world and we have an immediate need with a longtime client of ours in the insurance/banking industry. This is a company to have on your resume! They are in need of a Sr. IT Project Manager to join a up and coming team on a contract to hire basis. This is a contract to hire role with a company that prides itself on innovation, work-life balance and diversity in the workplace. This client is centrally located in the Plano area and is a large banking company! They are ready to move quickly for the right professional. If you fit the description below, please apply and reach out to us today!
location: PLANO, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 8 years of experience managing or leading projects or serving in a project management type role to include technology management or product-forward role (product manager, engineering manager, program manager).
- Demonstrated experience overseeing and directing programs that span multiple business lines, products and processes as it relates to the technical management, delivery and execution of projects.
- Expert knowledge of applicable laws and regulation and ensures application to projects.
- Expert knowledge of project methodologies (Agile and Waterfall) and recommends appropriate methodology for execution.
- Extensive experience on project management and execution experience delivering complex work efforts working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Expert use of tools and techniques that includes SDLC knowledge, technical acumen and software delivery methods.
- Advanced experience with Jira and Rally.
- Advanced experience with planning tools, software and processes to guide work effort plans and deliverables.
- Ability to articulate high level context of IT projects and influence stakeholders.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- IT Project Manager (8 years of experience is required)
- Agile Methodology (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.