The IT Senior Business Analyst plays an important role as an advocate for their assigned business units coordinating gathering and documenting business requirements. The IT Business Analyst's responsibility is to focus on all changes to systems, business processes, and technology by creating and implementing change management plans and strategies that maximize employee engagement.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Business Management, preferred
- Knowledge of principles and methodologies of change management
- Able to work well with all levels of professionals in an organization
- Excellent active listening, root cause identification and interpersonal skills
- Good communicator and able to influence people
- Good team player and able to operate independently
- Proficient in flowcharting tools to develop business process flows
- Proficient in spreadsheet tools to analyze data and build reports
location: PENSACOLA, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work with Stakeholders in their assigned business units to document current business processes and maintain the documentation.
- Coordinate with Stakeholders to develop requirements for changes to systems and business processes.
- Monitor and analyze data accuracy in dashboards and reports for their assigned Business Units.
- Audit business and system processes to ensure changes have not compromised the integrity of the data.
- Conducting readiness assessments, evaluating results and presenting findings in an easy-to-understand and logical manner.
- Identifying potential risks and anticipating the resistance, and developing specific plans to address or mitigate the concerns.
- Developing a set of targeted and actionable change management plans, which includes communication plan, coaching plan, sponsor roadmap, resistance management plan and training plan.
- Creating and managing measurement systems in order to track utilization, adoption, and proficiency of employee changes.
- Supporting the implementation of plans by business leaders and employee-facing managers.
- Working with project teams in integrating change actions into the actual overall project plan.
- Identifying performance and resistance gaps, and working to develop and execute corrective actions.
- Complete other duties as assigned
- This position does not oversee other positions.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Business Analysis
- Business Systems Analyst
- System Analyst
- ADM201 Certified Salesforce.com Administrator
- ADM301 Certified Advanced Salesforce.com Administrator
- Technical Analyst
- Business Objects
- PMP (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Construction (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.