In this customer service oriented role, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing first level technical phone and chat support for internal customers. The IT Support Services technician will work amongst a highly skilled team providing service to an office network of 300+ locations (2200+ employees).
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Basic Help Desk Functions (Password resets, map drives printer troubleshooting and installation, how to questions) Respond to inbound calls, voicemails, and online tickets
- Utilize Help Desk logging software by documenting each ticket with accuracy and consistency.
- Track, monitor and follow up on incidents and tasks by reviewing the open incident report daily to ensure SLAs, OLAs and the follow up schedule are met
- Maintain compliance with all IT General Controls, Policies and Procedures.
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Install approved software application;
- Utilize Support Tools (Remote tools, Diagnostic tools, and Support database applications)
- Troubleshoot/Support company approved hardware (Computers, peripherals)
- Working knowledge of mobile devices for email and security configuration (primarily Android and IOS based)
- Familiar with Google products (Apps, Gmail) and Microsoft Windows and Office Suite;
- Maintain high quality of service while remaining within call time guidelines
- Walk users through problem solving steps
- Create, modify and disable various accounts ( Infocenter, Peoplenet)
- Escalate issues as necessary within team or other IT teams as needed
- Other duties as assigned (special projects)
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Helpdesk (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.