job summary: Position Description
- The LDI team produces leadership development education for Tech Googlers and has developed a portfolio of programs that need to be formatted to work on a new (internal) platform.
- You'll migrate several courses-by parsing out code while maintaining the integrity of the content-into a new document repository.
- You'll manage and update the program sites, and follow guidelines to consolidate and optimize the webpages.
- You'll reformat CSS files based on the changes to the backend systems.
- 2+ years copywriting, editorial, and/or technical writing experience familiarity with writing for a technical audience experience with HTML, CSS, and markdown knowledge of repository platforms (i.e., GitHub) knowledge of Google Analytics (UTM code tracking and generating reports)
- experience working with taxonomies and curriculum mapping SQL for the dashboard system knowledge of learning organizations and leadership development readability of code (such as Python)
- instructional design experience graphic design experience critical thinking and communication skills proactive, detail-oriented, and able to complete small projects with minimal supervision
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You'll also, with light direction, curate content to work in new learning formats.
- Besides this content work, you'll assist with the Google Analytics and data dashboard, making it easy to find and apply program data for quarterly reviews.
- You'll assist with improving and documenting these processes.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.