job summary: POSITION OVERVIEW
Client is evolving its subscription business models and the Offer to Price team is helping ideate, plan, build and run the foundation of the company's $2.5B+ business with an eye on scaling to meet the needs of its growth to $5B and beyond.
We are not a traditional IT organization, we build engineering platforms that integrate with our customer-facing products and serve our partner ecosystem. We strive to embrace a leading edge yet pragmatic engineering focus on practices that provide consistent value to our customers, like Cloud and integration technologies, DevOps capabilities and a Disciplined agile delivery.
- Minimum 7 years' experience
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux) & CSS
- Experience with Unit testing React components
- Experience with building responsive applications
- Familiarity with Design systems (like Material Design)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, REST, AJAX and JSON
- Familiarity with authentication and authorization mechanisms
- Familiarity with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with GIT, Jenkins and other Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools
- Have provided thought leadership to peers in building strong engineering solutions
- We would be excited if you have an interest in more than one programming paradigm (i.e., Functional and Object-Oriented programming)
location: San Rafael, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 100 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
In this role, you will -
- Work with your team members, Architects and UX designers to bring wireframes to life and drive conversations related to front end development to their conclusion
- Primarily develop user interface components and implement them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and CSS.
- Espouse industry leading principles to ensure the overall application is robust and easy to maintain. For example, to build a maintainable application, you will build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Apply strong DevOps principles to your work
- Support the software we build in Production
- Mentor lesser experienced engineers on the team
- Have a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality product.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.