We are looking for someone to build the UI platform of tomorrow. This core design system will power all of our digital assets, providing a consistently amazing experience for all users no matter the touchpoint. Along with the Core UX team, you will architect and build a reusable set of UI tools, components, and distributed workflows that will be delivered to internal teams to build everything they need to build. This central UX platform will become the kernel of change that drives compelling user experiences which create meaningful and lasting life experiences of the future.
location: Remote, Remote
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 103,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Architect key portions of the UX platform ecosystem to deliver and distribute end to end UX and UI workflows in multiple settings.
- Build and maintain components that are highly customizable, consistent, and reusable, that delight both application developers and their end users.
- Document usage patterns and best practices for using the platform.
- Evangelize the design system through meeting and mentoring the teams that consume it, as well as presenting architectural concepts and decisions.
- Oversee the open-source ecosystem, reviewing pull requests and assisting external teams with contributions.
- Work closely with UX designers to build richly interactive components for web and mobile web using a high degree of visual fidelity.
- Write highly reusable code that can be componentized and easily consumed and extended by other developers.
- Improve developer experiences and velocity by building better workflows, practices, and tooling for development.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.