We're looking for a remote Data Engineer on a direct-hire/permanent basis. If you're interested, please apply here to hear more!
location: San diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- At least 6 years of software development experience with at least 3 years working on Cloud/Big Data technologies
- Experience in developing and debugging solutions in R and Python.
- Experience in CI/CD release automation and deployment (Jenkins, Concourse, CloudFormation etc.)
- Experience and good understating of databases (Oracle, Netezza) and ETL tools
- Experience in scheduling tools like Autosys, Control-M, Airflow etc.
- Exposure to Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Presto etc.)
- Exposure to streaming services like Kafka will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of overall AWS security services like KMS, IAM etc.
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.