. NET Software Engineer
We're looking for a remote .NET Software Engineer on a direct-hire basis. If you're looking for a new role, please apply here to hear more!
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design system processes, user interface(s), and ensure user experience meets requirements and expectations
- Provide expertise and support to NAMCs on quality and software process improvement (SPI)
- Collaborate with NAMCs to centralize systems & ensure horizontal deployment (Yokoten) of knowledge/standards
- Perform analysis to determine functional/user, and conceptual/logical/physical design requirements for system and user interface design and functionality
- Software programming as needed to ensure system stability, usability, and functional requirements are met utilizing ASP.Net and C# languages
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure effective system deployment, including training, for all NAMCs
- Develop a proprietary IOT system, ensuring machine interoperability and centralized data aggregation
- Partner with NAMCs on best practices to improve Supply Chain costs/labor needed to support projects
- Drive optimization by being actively engaged in continuous improvement efforts
- Function in a highly collaborative environment where flexibility and teamwork is crucial to organizational success
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.