We are looking for a Product leader with B2B experience and a technical acumen to help drive technology integrations and solutions to enable our global partner ecosystem. In this role, you will help develop a holistic and productized approach to integrations in order to drive adoption of our services within our HR Tech partners and direct customer network, and to improve operational efficiency through a self-service automated approach. If you are a highly motivated, experienced product manager who is looking to make an impact and grow a business channel, we would love for you to help us redefine the industry.
location: Remote, Remote
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide business leadership for the API Gateway; develop and manage the roadmap for best-in-class, accessible solutions for integration and business acceleration
- Proactively conceive, research, define and document epics and stories for the API Gateway; work collaboratively with the scrum team to groom and prioritize the backlog
- Act as the liaison between the development team, the business teams and the consuming developers of the APIs from development through delivery.
- Work as an advocate for the needs of our customers and partners
- Ensure that the APIs are marketed, categorized and documented on the API Developer Portal
- Evaluate industry innovations and ensure that we are building for future needs
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Product Management
- Agile Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.