We are currently seeking an experienced, hands-on, results-oriented Business Systems Analyst to join our SAP Hybris and SaaS IT team in the Orange County, California metropolitan area.
If you are a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with a passion for solving problems, leading initiatives and desire to bring fresh ideas to strengthen internal and external relationships, please join our growing Team!
location: CYPRESS, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Business Systems Analyst position will have experience understanding business processes and translating these to IT Projects and enhancements to existing SAP Hybris and other SaaS systems. The BSA will support business initiatives requiring enhancements to the existing SAP Hybris dealer portals and web based/SaaS applications. The ideal candidate has a working knowledge of Hybris.
The BSA will work with the support team in providing programming assistance and administration of software products used to run the business areas assigned.
The Business Systems Analyst will examine business demands and implement, enhance, and support applications and technology in order to provide effective solutions to the business. She/he will gather feedback from end-users to continue to improve systems, understand business and technology needs, and analyzing and supporting efficient IT systems. The BSA is expected to show initiative when developing solutions or fixes. They will strive to document areas that were not previously documented as well as prioritize and communicate with other members of the IT and business team. They must be able to use their individual judgment and initiative on all assignments with the minimal level of supervision/direction. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following:
- Works with IT support and the business teams to understand requirements and develop appropriate IT enhancements in SAP Hybris .
- Develop an understanding of the existing business processes and cross department interactions and document that understanding using MS Project, Visio or other appropriate tools.
- A working knowledge of Business IT Applications, including but not limited to SAP Hybris, Microsoft 365, including SharePoint.
- Pluses are knowledge of SalesForce administration, Concur and other SaaS technologies that benefit the business.
- Document business requirements and visual models that communicate what must occur to support business changes.
- Support user acceptance testing via test planning and developing and executing test scenarios and/or test scripts.
- Support user training and rollout as necessary to ensure effective adoption and utilization of the solution.
- Participate in functional design deliverables to ensure business requirements are being met.
- Participate in vendor selection or evaluation processes where applicable; including preparing RFI/RFP deliverables, coordinating demonstrations, coordinating feedback and results prepare resulting documentation, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work independently on support projects that deliver or enhance production software systems.
- Able to analyze business system requirements in assigned functional areas and to work with others to develop solutions.
- strong ability to communicate in writing and verbally on both business and technical subjects with all levels of management; possesses skills needed to conduct requirements gathering and conduct meetings.
- Able to function as functional team member on almost any project, regardless of size or complexity.
- Able to independently coordinate many activities to accomplish a goal.
- Has thorough understanding of system development life cycle and is capable of backing up project manager as needed.
- Ability to follow all Company policies and safety guidelines. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent experience, ideally two to five (2-5) years of IT related experience.
- Specialized education in tools & techniques of business process analysis, re-engineering, business systems analysis, or quality assurance.
- Experience working in a project team environment. LANGUAGE SKILLS
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to employees of the organization. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. REASONING ABILITY
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, or reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The primary responsibilities herein are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Business Analysis
- ecommerce (1 year of experience is required)
- SAP Hybris (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.