Our client is the market leader in managing financial risk with AI. They're coding the future of commerce with today's most advanced risk management platform powered by big data and machine learning. Founded and developed by data scientists and aerospace engineers, our client has one mission: to make banking and commerce safe. The world's largest banks, processors, and retailers use their fraud prevention and anti-money laundering products to manage risk, while improving customer Experience. Qualifications
- Experience in Java software development
- A BS or MS in computer science, or a comparable field, or equivalent experience.
- Client engagement experience and ability to work with a client in a consultative manner.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
location: ATLANTA, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Perform full software development life cycle building integrations and enhancements to Feedzai core product.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Integrate multiple software components into a fully functional software system.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy and support systems in production.
- Work with Agile principles to regularly deliver quality products
- Ensure proper feature deployment or product upgrades.
- Provide Second Tier support for clients that are live.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Java (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.