Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented and accomplished remote Project Manager for our financial services client's web content strategy projects! If you bring at least 8 years as a tech PM for technical marketing intitiatives and have worked with Agile development methodologies, we'd love to tell you more about this exciting contract opportunity! You'll use a data-driven approach with enterprise-wide web analytics (Adobe Analtyics exp would be great!) and leverage your understanding of digital content strategy to drive their initiatives to successful delivery.
location: EL SEGUNDO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65.00 - 81.25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Collaborate with senior executives and key organization leaders to define the overall content management strategy and objectives for multiple workstreams to compile a content management program.
- Communicate the program strategy and objectives to key stakeholders, project team resources and ensure that individual workstreams continually align with the overall business goals and objectives.
- Collection of content from disparate sources, cleansing and consolidation of content, migration of content to our content management system, and definition of ongoing sustenance and governance of content with clearly identified roles & responsibilities
- Work with our content team to identify stories needing updating and revisions, as well as formulating a workable content roadmap.
- Management of all content creation, revision, and retention across multiple platforms.
- Coordination of multiple work-streams and identification of activities common to the workstreams to ensure that workstream leads do not duplicate work efforts across workstreams within the overall program.
- Consolidation and reporting of accomplishments, milestones, risks, issues, decisions from individual workstreams at the program level to project sponsors / executive sponsors, steering committee, etc.
- Establish an appropriate mechanism and tools for measuring the benefits of the program through well documented KPIs.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management (8 years of experience is required)
- Agile Methodology
- Content Strategy Projects
- Digital Marketing Projects
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.