IT Business Systems Associate Director - Boomi API Exp.
Our client, a growing Financial Services firm is looking for an Associate Director level Business Systems Integration person to join the team. This technology lead will be responsible for planning, setting up, executing and maintaining an Integration strategy & platform for applications supporting the company's Business functions.
You will be a lead that has hands on experience with system integration in a complex enterprise. you will manage a team with onshore and off-shore consultants and work closely with tech leads, business / functional analysts and project managers within the Business Applications team.
This integration lead role is responsible for the design, development and operations of the systems-to-system interfaces, dataflows, APIs, and integration middleware to help set up an integration Center of Excellence with applications below which include
- Apttus CLM
- SAP ECC
- SAP Success Factors
- Company MDM and Legacy systems Skills/ Experience
- 8+ years of experience working on System integration with in an Enterprise
- 3+ years working as a lead in Boomi
- Solid Boomi API experience
- Experience and exposure to Integration technology platforms like Boomi, SAP CPI connecting Salesforce, Apttus, and SAP is a Plus.
- Ability to provide thought leadership around integration strategy and follow through with execution.
- Solid understanding of industry best practices for integration methodologies and platforms,
- Experience in System integration between CRM and Downstream applications
- Experience with working in cloud environments, preferably AWS
- Experience in managing offshore delivery team
- Excellent communications and presentation/writing skills
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in and opinions on good and bad approaches to systems integration, software development, message-based middleware and SOA, APIs, API management, data modelling, legacy integration techniques including DB staging tables and stored procedures
- Expertise in many key technical aspects of integration such as how REST differs from SOAP, and pub-sub differs from request-reply, when to use message queuing vs not
- Experience with Agile Methodologies such as Scrum, but also with more traditional structured approaches
- Good communicator at multiple levels and across multiple disciplines
- Team Player, able to provide input into a multifunctional team
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Defining the systems integration needed to deliver the upcoming enhancements, project or platform change, including defining the interfaces, integration and the transitionary steps needed to ensure continuity of the systems, data and business during the enhancement.
- Leading the selection of specialist integration technology required, and being the prime technical contact person for any vendors or support partners
- Collaborating with the support-teams around production incidents involving integration to directly or indirectly ensure their timely resolution and recovery and preventative measures are taken to avoid recurrence.
- Developing a solid team, skills and culture around integration that crosses the development, support, infrastructure and data teams.
- Build a continuous improvement mind set revolving around integration which strives to minimize and continuously optimize on business interruptions resulting out of errors in integration
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.