Direct hire opportunity for a Java Developer to join the team. We're looking for someone with broad development experience and in-depth technical knowledge. This role requires working closely with the product owners to develop cutting edge solutions for the automotive F&I industry. The candidate must be capable of designing, developing, and owning complex, enterprise-scale web applications.
location: FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assist with full development life cycle (SDLC) of various application enhancements.
- Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise.
- Responsible for support and administration of web service-based applications.
- Assist in development of web service integrations with new business customers.
- Assist with building internal processes, procedures, and methodologies, and work with Development Leads to ensure process is repeatable and efficient.
- Review software code to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Assist with documenting new application development standards.
- Build and execute unit tests as required. Document application behaviors, results, and issues.
- Utilize company configuration management practices for code check in/check out, version control, and overall management.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- JAVA DEVELOPER
- Agile Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.