Our St. louis client is seeking a Business Analyst with 3+ years experience to join their growing team.
If you are a motivated, out of the box thinker who is passionate about solving business problems with the latest technology and want to join a leading orginization.
Plus have most of the following skills, please apply!
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, Engineering, Construction Management, or related discipline or 2-3 years of relevant business analysis/technology experience.
- Data analysis skills including the ability to rapidly learn new data assets.
- Knowledge of any Construction Tech is preferred; Procore, Viewpoint, BIM, VDC, AutoCAD, Revit, Drone Deploy, Bluebeam, Onscreen Takeoff, Insight Siteworks, Autodesk, etc.
- Familiarity with site layouts, photogrammetry capture and processing, UAS/Drone operations, programming/scripting languages, application development, data structure/analysis, and collaboration tools.
location: ST. LOUIS, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 54 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Meet with business units across org to uncover areas for improvement by leveraging new technology or process improvements
- Gather, refine, and analyze data to provide information that supports corporate decision making and process improvements
- Determine which data sources, key fields, and reporting tools best address business issues in our growing enterprise
- Collaborate with other IT professionals to maintain reporting environments and design new data warehousing strategies to meet business analytical needs
- Solution, configure, develop & maintain analytical solutions
- Convert Business requirements, processes and designs into a comprehensive, robust, efficient, scalable and stable solution
- Support the team of Construction Technology Analysts to provide solutions to end users and rolling out new technology.
- Track and manage tickets in Helpdesk Ticketing software and escalate as needed.
- Capture lessons learned during pilot project implementations and help establish plans and develop necessary documentation.
- Working with other technology teams in implementing integration with project management and design technology such as Procore.
- CONST Specific: Establish and help implement solutions driving field / site-based efficiency, data capture, tracking, analysis. Including, but not limited to, Drones, Cameras, Job site sensors (IOT), Safety tracking, Job Progress and Quality tracking.
- Create and voice over training videos, documentation and training materials.
- Work with third party vendors and internal project teams to create best practices for standard use of systems.
- Work with various IT and business teams to implement strategies to integrate data from field technologies into enterprise systems.
- Maintain effective relationships with field personnel to stay on top of opportunities for improvement.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.