The SAP Project Coordinator
will be collaborating with the Different Business functions and teams to support Business and S4/HANA Project management office. Education and Experience:
- With 5-7 years of related work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent experience.
- Preferred but not required: Agile & Scrum Certification, ITIL
location: Tempe, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 64 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Work collaboratively with all business resources, coordinate, guide and lead the team members during the project development and deployment.
- Good understanding of SAP S4HANA 1809/1909 and exposure to at least one SAP functional domain like MM, SD, QM, PM, FI, etc.
- Participate in unit test execution of test scripts, business testing and UAT.
- Provide support to project managers to ensure project tasks and status are up to date.
- Willing to learn new tools and techniques and provide support for the tools and software used by the project management teams throughout the organization. Should have fair understanding of Azur DevOps tool.
- Maintain all project information and documentation
- Responsible for training, leading, supporting and orientating members of the project team.
- Ability to work well with large and diverse teams in onshore- offshore model.
- Implement corrective action, if required, as decided by the management through the process of change management.
Hours and Travel Requirements:
- Knowledge of Project management tools and techniques.
- Willing to learn new tools and methods
- Should have analytical capabilities to analyze the data
- 10% travel, including global travel
- Occasional on-call work required
- Prefer 8 am - 4pm Local time. Willingness to work outside of these hours as needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Coordinator
- SAP Applications
- SAP Plant Maintenance
- SAP Manufacturing
- SAP Quality Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.