The Enterprise Data Architect will provide overall direction, guidance and definition for the data architecture necessary to effectively support the corporate business strategy. Must interact across multiple business areas, proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects to ensure the success of enterprise-level rollouts along with the development of appropriate data deliverables. Responsible for developing data architecture patterns, approaches and solutions that are aligned with the objectives and standards of the enterprise data management strategy and enable optimal performance, stability, and extensibility.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Create the conceptual architecture and data solution design for projects (conceptual model, integration model, sourcing) in alignment with the portfolio and enterprise data strategy. Translate enterprise or business needs into long-term information architecture patterns and solutions. Provide governance oversight to ensure project adherence to information architecture strategy, principles, standards, policies and procedures throughout all project phases. Partner with other architects to ensure alignment and integration across portfolio boundaries and promote an enterprise focus on data management.
- Communicate, educate and ensure adherence to sound data management principles and where possible, the re-use of data as well creating and managing meta-data and business rules for the use of data. Establish guiding principles and a reusable methodology for managing information architecture deliverables.
- Research, introduce and transition new technology and patterns into the organization. Keep abreast of Technology advances and issues across all enterprise domains. Research, test and recommend tools and practices for potential implementation. Apply best practices using innovative ideas to increase awareness and effectiveness of enterprise architecture.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Data Architect (2 years of experience is required)
- Data Warehouse
- Cloud (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.