job summary: Job Description: Specific technologies?utilized??
Slack MUST HAVE skill sets:
Advanced Jira, Confluence, and Smartsheet knowledge Interview process:
Below are the competencies for a PM 4 on the XD team:
- Screening interview with hiring manager (Paige)
- Panel interview with creative directors and PMs
- Works independently with no direct supervision
- Manages large?projects or small programs. Limited support of more senior?project?manager
- Proficiency in previous levels & skillsets
- Documents processes and shares with larger Delivery team
- Some vendor management skills
- Has knowledge of the SDLC and the various PM methodologies and approaches
- Builds effective team meeting structure with reviews, planning and daily scrums
- Identifies new tracks of work and initiates project intake
- Spots risks and mitigates them
- High level of familiarity with tools like Atlassian Suite, Smartsheet, MS 365, Adobe Creative Suite?
- Facilitate Visual?QA process?and final sign-off
- Ability to influence stakeholders among cross-functional, cross-channel teams, without having authority over them
- Ability to review Product team's quarterly roadmap and work cross-functionally to create a work breakdown structure and align
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
This person will be split between the Sensory team (voice and haptics, etc.) and the Industrial Design team, specifically for entertainment devices.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- MS 360
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.