If you're a Project Manager and looking for your next assignment, please apply here!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience certification plus 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in management engineering, project management, consulting, and or analysis.
- Experience leading and facilitating work teams, with superior facilitation, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analysis. Proficiency with: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Project.
- Required Certification/Registration: Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills/Certification: Masters degree. Experience within a multi-facility health
- care system.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Junior Project Manager
- MS Project
- Project Analyst
- Project Administrator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.