Randstad Technologies is seeking a Senior Business Requirements Analyst for an opportunity in the Kansas City area. This person will be responsible for requirements gathering, feature definition, feature elaboration, and UAT testing and support. The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a deep background in collaborating with business and technical teams to develop requirements on projects with high visibility and impact on the company. Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience gathering detailed requirements on enterprise-level projects and teams
- SQL Experience (queries, joins)
- Understanding of testing procedures including UAT (experience with test automation a big plus)
- Requirements Management Tools (ADO, Jira, etc.)
- Previous Healthcare or Health Payer experience
- Pop Health, Medicare, Medicare Advantage, ACA experience
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies (i.e. stand-ups, sprint planning & delivery, backlog management, etc.).
- End-to-end requirements gathering, creating user stories, etc. in a hybrid Agile environment.
- Research and analyze current and future state business process designs, process maps, organizational designs, and workflows to identify areas for impacts, required changes, etc.
- Identify solution gaps and makes future state proposals and collaborates with software engineers to flush out technical requirements.
- Research business processes to develop questions at an appropriate level of detail to comprehensively understand business needs.
- Create, analyze, and/or refine business process models using standard process modeling tools.
- Ensure traceability from the requirements to the test plans that validate them.
- Engaging vendors and/or internal teams to limit production issues impact on customers and provide feedback on expertise all open issues.
- Provide input to the IT testing team on various testing scenarios and test data preparations.
- Assist IT testing team with planning and coordination of user acceptance with stakeholders to ensure a smooth testing process.
- Develop subject matter on assigned business processes & solutions.
- Participate in regular demos to both IT and business stakeholders.
- Provide guidance to user community on best utilization of solutions to meet their needs utilizing business process modeling, workflow analysis, task analysis, user acceptance, testing, and requirements analysis.
- Coach and mentor other analysts on area of expertise.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
- Requirement Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.