job summary: Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but HS Diploma/GED and 2+ years of experience accepted
- 1+ year experience in a call center environment or equivalent
- 1+ year experience providing Desktop or Deskside support in a large corporate environment.
- 2+ years of experience in technical support (preferably in a help desk) with experience supporting from a level 1 to 2 perspective.
- Experience with Networking Principles, Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP), Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN)
- Experience with Outlook as well as other MS Office applications (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with service ticketing/tracking systems (ServiceNow preferred).
- Experience with a call routing system (VCC or WWE preferred).
- Experience with Remote Control/Remote Assistance tools (Bomgar, native tools within Windows, and Altiris (Symantec) preferred).
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently while being part of a decentralized team.
- Experience working in environment where success was gauged by balancing first call resolution, call handle time and, or other specific metrics
- Experience assisting customers through alternate intake channels (phone and nonverbal channels like live chat, email, social media and web form submissions)
- Typing speed of 50 WPM a plus
- Experience working with a knowledge base or knowledge tool
- Experience using and supporting IP phone systems
- Experience with handheld devices
- Experience with supporting MAC hard and software
- Experience in a large corporate environment
- Exposure to or knowledge of ITIL practices
- Enjoys challenging troubleshooting situations and pays attention to details
- HDI Service Desk Certification
Please share your resumes to email@example.com or reach me 646-779-9814.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $14.80 - 18.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Answer and resolve inbound technical calls at a large corporate help desk, efficiently and professionally, in a high-volume call center environment that operates 24x7x365.
- Diagnose hardware, software, printing, and network connectivity issues including LAN, WAN, and VPN access in a Windows 10 environment, offering a variety of level 1 solutions over the phone, via chat or email. Using remote control tools to assist customers when needed.
- Proficiently manage the resolution of inbound technical contacts; balancing customer service, providing support, and issue resolution with the constraints of a call handle time goal.
- Troubleshoot corporate applications with the use of a Knowledge Base and assign issues to the appropriate support group as needed. In addition, providing feedback on technical documentation for publication in Knowledge Base.
- Effectively translate complex, technical concepts into easy to understand language to assist non-technically oriented customers.
- Demonstrate a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Accurately, quickly, and efficiently typing record all interactions with customers in an incident management tracking tool.
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively identifies solutions.
- Adhere to policies and procedures regarding the safeguarding of protected information, such as personal health information (PHI/PII) and access to corporate systems.
- Escalate high priority, high impact issues to the internal support teams.
- Adhere to a regimented schedule (start/end times, lunches, breaks, non-production time, etc.).
- Meet or exceed statistical metrics regarding; ticket and contact quality, first call resolution, schedule adherence, and call handle time.
- Work in a low-wall cubicle environment with moderate noise levels.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Desktop Support
- technical support
- Internet Protocol Suite
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.