Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Ashburn, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Drive complex projects and programs to achieve targeted and measured business goals and key objectives.
- Coordinate and schedule resources across multiple organizations to align project requirements with business goals and objectives.
- Identify, monitor, report and escalate project-related issues to achieve timely resolution.
- Develop and implement corrective action plans to mitigate impact to project schedules and overall business objectives.
- Utilize project tracking tools and systems to accurately document milestones completions, project issues, corrective action plans, project jeopardies, and overall project completions.
- Maintain excellent communication with Functional Team Members and Direct Management to ensure early identification of issues a timely reporting of status.
- Interface with the sponsors, users, and all other stakeholders to determine and understand their business requirements and objectives of new projects and/or work requests
- Acts as a Value Team Facilitator (VTF) in an Agile development environment.
- Authors and analyzes Agile Epics and User Stories
- Serves as a stakeholder for platform architecture and engineering
- Manages coordination with various labs
- Responsible for end-to-end business processes: development, analysis, maintenance
- Manages IT Engagement: Business and System Requirements, cost assessment, development, test planning, testing execution, production release
- BS degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline preferred
- Experience in Agile Software Development methodology
- Possess strong leadership skills to build partnerships beyond the team to our business partners, third party vendors and internal stakeholders
- Minimum ten years of related experience in IT business/systems analysis and/or IT solutions consulting
- Proven IT architecture and software design skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of communications applications; specifically Voice Over IP (VoIP)
- Understanding of underlying networking fundamentals: routing, switching, access control, security
- Ability to understand complete IT architectures and work with IT to design and develop systems that support the business processes
- Must be able to run effective meetings with local and remote attendees, attendees from many time zones and cultures using multiple collaboration tools
- Vendor management: working with legal and procurement to establish and maintain effective relationships with vendors, including contract negotiation
- Strong presentation skills aimed at aligning technical solutions with business value
- Relevant certification(s) such as PMP
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline
- Voice Over IP design and development
- Rapid Development (VRD) IT experience
SAFe Agile experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.