job summary: Fantastic opportunity to work with an industry leader in healthcare!
Our client is looking for an experienced Agile Delivery Manager to serve as the internal voice of the customer. The ideal candidate will use their knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders by providing thoughtful out of the box ideas on projects.
location: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Define system features and participates in validation
- Must be aware of other work being completed within the Portfolio so that they can help teams proactively manage risks and dependencies
- Delivers specific delegated tasks assigned by a supervisor
- Completes day-to-day tasks without immediate supervision, but has ready access to advice from more experienced team members
- Tasks involve a degree of forward planning and anticipation of needs/issues
- Can juggle multiple projects at once in a fast pased environment
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering work within the projects
- Able to switch focus easily and meet deadlines independently
- Maintaining artifacts such as Roadmaps, charts, graphs and presentation documentation for leadership meetings
- Experience level: Manager
- Education: Bachelors
- Product Management
- Agile Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.