job summary: Amazing opportunity to work with an industry leader in healthcare!
Our client is looking for an experienced Full Stack Java Developer to provide counsel and advice to top management on significant Application Development matters, often requiring coordination between organizations. Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines. Recognized internally as "the go-to person" for the most complex Application Development assignments.
location: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Act as the principal designer for complex major systems and their subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools and existing designs
- Provide comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of application programming and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.)
- Work closely with client and IT management and staff to identify application development solutions, new or modified programs, reuse of existing code through the use of program development software alternatives, or integration of purchased solutions or a combination of the available alternatives
- Researche and evaluate alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective application programming solution
- May code new or modified programs, reuse existing code through the use of program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions
- Document, test, implement and provide ongoing support for the applications.
- Experience level: Manager
- Education: Bachelors
- Angular JS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.