Sr. User Experience Designer
Our client located in Jacksonville, FL has immediate openings for a highly motivated Sr. User Experience Designer
to join their dynamic and growing team.
The ideal candidate will be full of enthuasim and drive. The client is open to 100% remote resources, with the ability to work EST hours. Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
User Interface Graphic Designer. This position is for a front-end designer to work as part of the User Interface Development Team to create and implement cutting edge designs. This team member needs expert knowledge of an array of web technologies as well as experience in agile environments. If you relish tweaking front end markup and scripts to bring that UI interaction hotness to the overall experience.
- Constructs compelling artifacts (wireframes, conceptual diagrams, task flows storyboards, etc.) outlining present conditions and proposed solutions to gain strategic alignment and encourage innovation within and across the organization.
- Work with designers to create realistic prototypes for internal evaluation, user testing, and cross-functional critique.
- Collaborate with business transformation and IT to perform tech audits in order to determine solution feasibility.
- Conceive and model user interface prototypes based on collected customer requirements, use cases, and business objectives.
- Design workflows that work on multiple devices and platforms including mobile, tablet, and browser interfaces.
- Designing UX that supports customers' goals and behaviors.
- Advocating concepts and ideas from the customers' perspective among stakeholders.
- Must be extremely efficient in HTML and CSS.
- Experience working with or on an innovative, creative, team/organization.
- You can produce stunning, interactive experiences in code.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions.
- Possess a solid grasp of human-centered design.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX/UI/CX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
- Proficient in design and prototyping software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Axure, Keynote, After Effects etc.), web design principles and technologies
- Ability to lead design discovery and design thinking exercises to break through organizational silos and collaboratively solve complex design challenges
- Ability to drive creative direction, ideation and execute against all programs and initiatives
- Experience within the healthcare industry
5-8 years of Professional experience in design and development
Candidates must have experience working in an Agile environment
Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
Experience creating prototypes with Adobe XD, inVision or code
This position is for a User Experience Designer to work alongside an application development team
The candidate should have the ability to translate complex business features and concepts into pixel perfect wireframes, visual compositions and clickable prototypes for the development team.
Participate in planning meetings, design for enterprise solutions, and own the design aesthetic from concept to delivery.
Related Bachelor's degree in an IT or related field or relevant work experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Adobe XD
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.