The Progress Developer will be responsible for design, documentation, development, code, and implementation per business applications system. The system uses a replicated site deployment model, and the applications uses the Progress OpenEdge relational database management system (RDBMS) to write Progress OpenEdge Advanced Business Language in a Linux environment. You will work on an integration project to communicate from POS to a third party product depending on existing delivery and dispatch of the application.
- Progress 4GL / OpenEdge or other Relational Database development experience (Oracle, SQL) Version 8 or newer is a must
- XML experience
- Experience or exposure to ProDataSets
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work with the business units to identify business requirements for requested projects.
- Identify the technical requirements of projects.
- Analyze all aspects of the projects.
- Plan and organize tasks, report on project progress, coordinate with additional development teams.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.