As an eCommerce Analyst, you will be responsible for the development of testing and analytics processes to help achieve expected outcomes. This role will help architect and implement an optimization framework for digital properties and provide a pragmatic view of Digital Product performance through standardized and ad hoc reporting, as well as, through data-driven recommendations to business partners. The ideal candidate will champion Digital Products within the enterprise and coach, mentor and develop business resources on capabilities and opportunities for our digital channel, while partnering with various business teams to achieve our defined performance objectives.
location: ATLANTA, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $50.00 - 53.27 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Develop measurements/KPIs, track performance and tailor plans to help achieve Digital Product goals.
- Develop ROI models for campaign reporting and business segment/product performance.
- Analyze the key drivers of order conversion and the interactions between offline and online marketing, assess the effectiveness of merchandising and marketing programs, assist the management team in making data-driven decisions to drive positive ROI.
- Dive deep into our data and create effective stories via data extraction that help demonstrate value and drive projects forward.
- Collaboratively prepare scheduled and ad-hoc reports from multiple data sources, including new and creative data visualization techniques.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of all online and web analytics data and support our data management initiatives.
- Drive and evolve eCommerce best practices through competitive benchmarking, customer insights, A/B testing, site personalization, feedback from cross-functional partners and site feature/functionality enhancements.
- Work with Product Management to create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to eCommerce experience and performance
- Partner with the digital marketing team and website operations team to track various website activities, align data across our entire marketing stack and develop new tagging strategies for measuring attribution and capturing multi-channel campaign performance across all digital and offline channels.
- Support our project prioritization process through evaluating business cases, developing ROIs and measuring business value post go-live of various feature releases.
- Participate in value mapping of goals and activities, helping the business to develop and achieve its roadmap.
What you need to succeed:
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- Must have 6+ years' experience in eCommerce; 1+ year of experience in B2B eCommerce environment a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of digital analytic presentation software, e.g. (Power BI, Excel, SAS, QlikView or other similar tools.)
- Proficiency in developing segmentations, algorithms and data query or analysis software.
- Experience with web experimentation, A/B and multivariate test design and execution and/or marketing automation concepts.
- Ability to lead projects and coordinate activities through a diverse group of people including internal co-workers, as well as external contractors and consultants. The ability to coordinate and guide collaboration between IT staff and business users is especially critical.
- Effective written and oral communication skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of internal and external customers.
- High level of familiarity with current digital practices, trends and topics.
- Knowledge of mobile first and responsive content strategies.
- Knowledge of the stages of the user journey and/or lifecycle pathing.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.