A well known financial institution in NJ is looking for a QA Lead to join their growing team! The QA Lead will be the key contributor to defining testing strategy for the bank. This position brings excellent opportunity for growth and exposure within all levels of the organization. Develop strong business relationships throughout the company footprint. Are you the next QA Lead? Reach out today with your updated resume for immediate consideration!
location: Wayne, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accountability for all test strategy, design, execution and reporting within a given program, striving for highest levels of quality.
- Work with the Program Manager and other leads within the program to ensure alignment of business, technology and execution at the program level.
- Establish quality metrics for the program and the methods for collecting those metrics and communicate qualitative and quantitative testing status to program management and key stakeholders.
- Ensure test coverage of requirements meets acceptance criteria.
- Drive program QA team resource planning to meet program timeline and priorities.
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to QA team members.
- Provide guidance to the QA team to immediately and directly identify opportunities to design test cases for automation.
- Provide guidance around the defect management process, including impact analysis and prioritization.
- Enforce project testing standards, tools, templates and methods.
- Participate in, and/or facilitate, discussions to anticipate and resolve conflicts, and to ensure traceability and completion of deliverables when necessary.
- Provide direction and/or input into Program planning and project change requests.
- Proactively manage program-level issues & risks; escalate to Program Manager and/or Sponsors as appropriate.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Automated QA Testing
- Manual QA Testing
- Test Plans/Cases/Scripts
- agile (1 year of experience is preferred)
- QA Manager (3 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.