job summary: Our client in the Greater Madison Region is looking for a Desktop Support candidate for a long term contract opportunity.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, and personnel requests for technical support.
- Provides expert level technical assistance in support and preparation of desktop supported applications and hardware.
- Requires extensive knowledge of and experience with desktop technology including, but not limited to, desktop operating systems, desktop applications, desktop hardware, laptop systems, desktop printer support, iPhone, Android, other supported wireless devices, and peripherals.
- This Title receives escalated level support issues from helpdesk and Enterprise Support Center.
- Has 4-7 years of experience in Desktop Support.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
location: Madison, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Nice to Have: Cherwell
- Top Skills & Years of Experience: Windows 10, Microsoft 365
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.