Sr. MS Full Stack Developer
Exciting full time opportunity with a growing company working on the cutting edge of technology! Come join a great culture and excellent work environment. Company offers excellent benefits, including medical and dental, paid time off and comprehencive retirement plans. Only qualified candidates please apply to this position.
location: HAUPPAUGE, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Follow All change management and project management processes and assist application developers to follow them as well. Take ownership of deployment process for the product candidate will work on.
- Senior application developer will be assigned medium to large size projects under the supervision of software architect or VP of Technology.
- keen attention to details and keeping on top of new and emerging technologies and be able to propose implementation of them to enhance user experience and performance of AW systems.
- Work on all layers of the application front end, middle layer and DB layer writing stored procedures and other forms of queries and will lead design sessions and get architect approval before implementing the design.
- Application developer will work in an agile environment using iterative development methodologies.
- Resolve technical bugs, collaborate effectively with product owners, business analysts and work as point of contact for large projects.
- Learn new technologies and remain on the cutting edge to fit the company culture.
- In this position developer will be required to demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience of object oriented concepts, sql server query writing, java script, other front end technologies like knockout or angular, c#, ASP.Net MVC framework, .Net Code and web APIs.
- Senior application developer should have ability to work independently with minimal supervision. In this position a successful candidate will demonstrate ability to mentor application developers.
- Senior Application developer will be expected to move between projects as priorities change and keep the manager up to date on the progress.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SQL Server developer
- web api
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.