Exciting full time opportunity with a growing company working on the cutting edge of technology! Come join a great culture and excellent work environment. Company offers excellent benefits, including medical and dental, paid time off and comprehencive retirement plans. Only qualified candidates please apply to this position.
location: HAUPPAUGE, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Technical Lead will set coding and design standards for the team and make sure they are followed.
- Will be responsible for performing code reviews and making sure standards are followed and applications are developed in most efficient manner on time.
- Should work independently and report status to the VP of Technology on regular intervals.
- Technical Lead will keep abreast with cutting edge technologies and define use case where those technologies can be used to improve our product. Efficiency and scalability of the product are core responsibilities of the software architect. This position will additionally participle or lead improvements of the following processes.
- Change management Code reviews Design reviews DB code reviews working with the DBA
- Technical Lead will have experience leading large to mid-size projects from a technical perspective.
- In this position Technical Lead will demonstrate deep knowledge and experience with technical designing and architecting large and complex business logic systems. Will have expertise in software design patterns and know how to when to apply which pattern.
- Technical Lead will be an industry expert in object oriented concepts, SQL server query writing, java script, other front end technologies like knockout and angular, c#, ASP.Net MVC framework, .Net Code and web APIs.
- Technical Lead should have experience and desire to mentor other technical members of the team. A few technical resources may report to this position.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SQL Database developer
- Angular JS
- web api
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.