job summary: Description: Position Overview:
The Business Systems Analyst III supports NAOU's Supply Chain organization with specific focus on Master Data and Materials Management processes. Key activities include data collecting, scrubbing, and validation for both the NAOU and Third-party (3P) locations, with specific focus on the Bill of Materials and Master Recipes accuracy. Collaborate with key stakeholders to triage business process and systems issues, developing sustainable solutions to those issues in functional area of responsibility. Collaborate with deployment leads and business activities related to master data management, including supporting and assisting commercialization initiatives and supporting strategic projects within the NAOU supply chain. Liaison for internal customers and Central Data Management by supporting the Winshuttle tool, while maintaining a close relationship with Global Data Governance.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Capacity: Collaborate with various NAOU, IT and Supply Chain groups (e.g. Contract Manufacturing, Innovation & Commercialization, Central Data Management, and Data Governance, Plants) to support deployments, product capacity, and related master data. Assist and support these initiatives ensuring that resources and priorities are in place to ensure capacity, capabilities & successful deployment phases: planning, designing, testing, training, preparation, go-live and support activities.
- Business Continuity: Collaborate with various IT groups, Business groups, and 3P partners to ensure business continuity, including: user capabilities, issue triage and resolution, and business process compliance.
- Improvements: Enable productivity increases through solution enhancements, waste reductions, business process standardization and improvements. Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (required)
- Professional certifications: CAPM, PMP, CPIM, and/or Six Sigma (preferred) Related Work Experience:
- 3 years relevant KO/NAOU experience in Master Data tools and processes (required)
- 3 years relevant experience with SAP Master Data (preferred)
- 3 years relevant Project Management, SAP deployment or support experience (preferred) Functional Skills:
- Attention to Details and Data Accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Ability to lead the identification, development and implementation of process and system improvements in functional area of responsibility
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $26.76 - 36.76 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Contour Program: Collaborate with Contour Program Teams to design, develop and deploy SAP S4/HANA and related master data maintenance process. Ensure business requirements are synthesized into clear strategies for new IT systems and business processes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.