Ready to manage an existing team that already knows what they're doing? Love IT Infrastructure, virtualization, and being able to count on your fellow colleages? Look no further as we have an opening for a manager to deliver projects on time, hire new employees, and be hands on with networking. Relocation assistance is available!
location: BRIDGETON, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Leads IT Infrastructure team members (virtualization, storage, networking, and Windows engineers).
- Researches, implements, and supports Hunter's infrastructure systems to meet specific business requirements.
- Establishes and implements best-practices standards with a focus on highly available and/or redundant systems.
- Responsible for the company's disaster recovery/business continuity process and operational readiness.
- Continually supports the team as a technical manager providing technical and business guidance through both nominal operation and break-fix events. Constantly supports the team's development of technical and professional skills.
- Manages team performance, including career progression, training, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, opportunity coaching, and salary reviews.
- Manages software, hardware, and professional services contracts; leads procurement of new IT equipment.
- Collaborate with other IT managers (e.g., security, development) in providing best-in-class service.
- Collaborate with Business Technology Solutions (BTS) department and other key business stakeholders, providing best-in-class platforms.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.