As a critical team member, you will be responsible for the management, administration, and execution of incoming production design requests. The Project Manager facilitates the productivity of the production design team by validating requests, coordinate with category stakeholders to set priorities, and creates production timeline. Project Manager must be able to quickly assess the bandwidth of the design team and provide oversight into the production workflow process. They will partner with other Project Managers and Producers to improve the department workflow, and provide insightful guidance in improving the process and efficiency of the department.
As the ideal candidate, can balance the urgent needs from the category stakeholder and the existing resource of the design team. Project manager is able to understand both creative design and business partner's needs. You aren't afraid to prioritize, make decisions and communicate with authority. Basic Qualifications
- 2+ years in account or business operations management and/or marketing is required; online advertising industry experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience with the digital design process, design execution and roles on a digital design production team
- Knowledge of traffic workflow systems and previous experience "starting up" this capability in an agency/in-house design group environment
- Understanding how project scope translates into resource capacity and capabilities
- Understanding of project management fundamentals, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk and allocate resources
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with custom workflow tools or a heavily customized existing tool
- Experience working in a global face paced environment
- Ability to maintain positive and productive relationships with all clients, team members, peers, managers, etc.
- Ability to organize information, prioritize and maintain attention to detail, and accurately follow procedures.
location: Bentonville, Arkansas
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Must be able to prioritize, be a self-starter, take on required responsibility and be detail oriented
- Ability to balance the workload of a large team of creative designers and copy writers
- Drive and own service level agreements and protocols within the production processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and resource management tool for capacity planning
- Continually monitor requests and timelines to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner
- Ensure projects production plans and timelines stay within scope
- Engage with business partners to ensure crisp communication between requests and designers.
- Actively manage and display ongoing project progress and allocations across teams, ensuring transparency and company-wide understanding of workflow and inflight-work streams
- Drive and execute production workflow all while following and executing best practices to improve production productivity while improving the quality of the creative output
- Experience level:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.